<---!Source not available!---> ...having dreams makes you happiest
Profile Diary Darlinks & Plugging Others Chat credits
Disclaimer

Please do not rip anything off my blog.
Show some respect.
Hit ALT+F4 if my blog offended u in anyway.
If not you can also FAVOURITE ME.







MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Wishlist


A brand new laptop(pink)
New handphone
More $money$
Grades go
More friends
More love emotion


Love & Calender
I kinda like a guy...he's my ex-classmate.He is just so good looking to resist looking at him!!!The power of love is very strong!!!Hope that fate would bring us together.




Recent entries


Rewind


Monday, July 7, 2008
Smile =) @ 3:11 AM

This may be a new blog but i'm not really new in this industry.
I am looking forward to participating in some contests because i'm BORED.
Well...i dont have much to desribe bout myself here because all the information bout me is categorised under "profile".




©copyrighted 2008 little-girl-okie.bs.com